The LCCRA has a new Social Committee
The LCCRA executive is pleased to announce that Linda McCormack is going to coordinate a new Social Committee to assist with organizing and planning events for the community. Committee members are:
- Linda McCormack (Chair Person)
- Dawn Ford
- Debbie Kotelniski
- Fran Arbour
- Linda Flemming
- Elaine Stillwell
- Christine Cheney
- Nekita (Clubhouse Event Planner Monday,Wednesday & Friday during off season )
- Mauricio. (Food and Beverage manager)
You can contact The Social Committee by Email at email@example.com
As you may have seen from the Focus Group report recently, the clubhouse has agreed to organize events over the winter months. Linda and her team will supplement these events so that the community can remain active and social all year!
The clubhouse and the social committee will work together to plan and organise events. Details of each event will be published closer to the date.
As well as the LCCRA website “Events Calendar” where you can find these events listed there is a new “Social” page where details of these events will be published once available.
At the moment “The Social Committee” and the Clubhouse are looking at the following events.
LCCRA SOCIAL COMMITTEE COORDINATED EVENTS
(To book these events email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- October 26th – Pub Night
- November 10th Saturday – (Ball Hockey) & Pub Night 4:30pm
- January 25th – Pub Night (Games Night)
- February 15th – Pub Night (Valentine’s theme)
- March 1st – Pub Night (Trivia Night?)
- March 15th – Pub Night (St Patrick’s Day)
- April 12th – Pub Night (International food / Whiskey tasting?)
CLUB HOUSE COORDINATED EVENTS
(To book these events contact the clubhouse)
- September 28th – Pub Night
- October 5th – Pub Night
- November 23rd – Prime Rib Dinner
- November 30th – Pub Night
- December 1st – Gift Giving Dinner
- December 21st – Closing Lunch
- December 31st – New Years Dinner & Dance
- February 14th – Chef’s Table
Mark your calendars and plan on attending!! Remember events cannot take place if you don’t attend – we need a minimum of 30 participants for these events to happen.
The Clubhouse has stepped up and now the community has stepped up!! Let’s make Loyalist the great, active and social community that we all want!! Stay tuned for more detailed information, as we get closer to the events.
You can contact the committee to sign up for events at email@example.com. You are always welcome to volunteer for organizing, decorating, helping, etc please use the same email.
If you would like to organize a winter a pool (snooker), table tennis or shuffleboard tournament please step forward.
Now that we have a calendar of events, please let us know about your participation. Reminders will come out one month prior to the event. Advance sign up is necessary to make this work.
Mark your calendar!
These events will also be on the LCCRA website “Events Calendar” Click HERE to visit.
We welcome your comments and suggestions.