Spring and Summer Lawn and Garden Care.
Lawn maintenance: Includes trimming edges, bagging and removing clippings. You choose the cut height with or without mulching.
Regular price April 1st – October 1st 2017 = $720.00 for the season.
LCCRA Members special rate April 1st – October 1st 2017 = $600.00 (Payment required in advance)
Yard work, fertilizing, herbicide and pesticide treatments are available based on on an hourly rate of $25.00. Request a quotation.
We give a customized service. Please give me, Chris Chianelli, a call to arrange to meet and discuss your particular needs.
Chris at 613-352-1163(h) 613-484-5350. Now…enjoy the summer!
Fall and Winter Care
Osprey will again be looking after any fall household chores you may require;
- Eaves trough Cleaning.
- Leaf Raking and shrub removal
- Lawn and garden maintenance.
As we all know, last year was very easygoing for us in the the snowfall department. Some may have opted for a set fee for the season. We at Osprey are continuing our policy to offer
- ‘Pay as you go’ services for driveway and walkway clearing.
- We offer very reasonable rates, using
- Brand new Snow throwers, and, because
- We’re based in Loyalist Estates, we’re a phone call away.
We also offer service to those travelling for the winter;
- Checking sumps, furnace, assuring all doors and windows are secure
- Regular watering for plants in the house,
- We check your insurance policy and make sure we comply
- Removing delivered newspapers
This will be our 5th year offering this service, with great response.. In addition, Osprey can arrange drop off or pickups at the Airport in Collins Bay to make your trip more pleasant, and the same said for Appointments that need to be kept.
Material contained in this advertisement or editorial does not constitute, or imply an endorsement by the Loyalist Country Club Residents Association (LCCRA). The views and opinions expressed in this or any referenced document do not necessarily state or reflect the beliefs of the LCCRA.