Thank you from the Bath Pharmacy
I can’t believe that our two year anniversary as the Bath Pharmacy is coming up on the 23rd May 2018. Without everyone’s support it would not have been possible. As many of you might be aware our pharmacy is a family run business and for small business to survive it takes a village!
We are glad to be part of this community and are delighted by the support you have shown us. We would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support as we continue to expand our services to meet your needs going forward.
- We started by bringing in a registered foot care nurse once a month and the response was so good we have expanded that foot care program to run once a week!
- We started providing flu shots in October 2017. We provide a drop-in service so that you don’t have make an appointment or drive out side of Bath to get a free flu shot.
- We have added many retail items so that you can shop locally. We carry a wide range of vitamins and supplements, greeting cards, gift cards, gift items, party supplies etc.
- We are also providing Ostomy supplies, insulin pump supplies, Compression stockings and travel socks.
- Being a Certified Injection Administrator allows us to offer a wide range of travel vaccine services, as well as shingles vaccines. (You may need a prescription from your doctor.)
- Why not transfer your prescriptions and history file to us. We take care of the complete transfer process. Your prescriptions can be transferred including your insurance information and allergy information. We require you to fill out a simple consent form. Usually the transfer can be completed in the same day.
- We will contact your doctor if you are out of refills on your prescription. In some cases we can extend the prescription until your next appointment with the doctor.
- Blister packaging (bubble pack) is becoming more popular and we are pleased to offer you that service at no extra charge. We have several types of packaging to meet your needs.
- For your convenience we are pleased to offer you a free delivery service for your prescription medication.
- To serve your needs we are open.
- We are open Monday to Friday from 9 Am to 6 Pm and Saturday from 10 Am to 3 Pm. We are closed Sundays .
Again, we thank you for your support and we would love to hear your feedback to help us improve our services. You may comment to this website or directly to the Pharmacy.
Bath Pharmasave #9782
368 Main St ,
Phone : 613- 352- 7700
Fax : 613 – 352 -1177